RIPA is pleased to offer its members and community the opportunity to advertise on our website. Examples of potential posting can include but not limited to employment opportunities and office space availability. This is a great option for individuals looking to connect with a wider network.
Rates for classified postings are $1.00 per word (25 word minimum) and will be posted for 60 days. All submissions must be approved by our Executive Director Jack Hutson (email@example.com). Please call (401) 732-2400 with any questions.
Invoices for advertisements can be sent via email to the advertiser and can be paid online OR
Checks made out to the Rhode Island Psychological Association can be sent to:
Rhode Island Psychological Association
c/o Jack Hutson, CAE
2400 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886
- Ads are posted after payment is received.
- RIPA Members receive a 20% discount.
LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST (posted 8-24-18)
Seeking a full (35 hours) or part-time professional with a behavioral medicine background to provide psychological services, primarily treating chronic pain, in a dynamic multidisciplinary rehabilitation setting serving a population with work-related injuries.
• Individual psychological evaluation and treatment.
• Work with interdisciplinary rehabilitation team that includes PT, OT and vocational counselor
• Lead psychoeducation groups
• RI license in good standing.
• Experienced in cognitive behavioral therapy.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be organized, flexible, and a strong team player.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experienced in addiction, EMDR and/or motivational interviewing very desirable.
Competitive compensation and benefit package. No direct billing or collections are required in this position. Send cover letter and CV to Joanne L. Fowler, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSYCHOLOGIST WANTED (posted 8-20-18)
Exciting opportunity for a licensed clinical psychologist at The Groden Network! Our Community Support Services Department under the direction of Dr. Kelley Harrison-Pistacchio, has an opening for an individual interested in providing a range of clinical services for children, adolescents, and adults with autism spectrum disorders, behavioral challenges and intellectual disabilities. Services may include any combination of the following: Psychological evaluations, outpatient individual/family therapy, social skills groups, home based family therapy/parent training, in-service trainings, and school consultation. The position includes the opportunity to supervise bachelor, masters, and doctoral level interns as well as paths for career growth and development.
We offer an excellent benefit package, competitive salary and flexible hours. Send resume to email@example.com.
PSYCHOLOGISTS WANTED (posted 5-11-18)
Psychological Associates of Warwick (PAW) is a group private practice that provides psychological services in Rhode Island. We are seeking psychologists who are experts in the provision of evidence-based practices for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). We have created a program that provides exceptional care for children and families struggling with attention and autism spectrum disorders and are putting together a team that shares our passion!
- Conduct comprehensive diagnostic evaluations for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in pediatric, adolescent, and adult populations
- Conduct testing for difficulties with executive, emotional, social, educational, and behavioral functioning
- Craft plans for care in collaboration with patients and families
- Include family members and supportive significant others in feedback sessions
- Coordinate psychological and ABA services with other service providers
- Participate in staff training, program development, and program evaluation, with emphasis on creating an environment conducive to client’s needs
- Participate in group and individual supervision to ensure fidelity to evidence-based practices
Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology and RI License
Experience: 1 year of experience in the diagnosis and assessment of ADHD or ASD
- Familiarity with the following ASD testing materials preferred: ADOS-2, CARS-2, and TABS
- Familiarity with the following ADHD testing materials preferred: Wechsler series cognitive measures (WISC-V, WAIS-IV, WPPSI-IV, WASI-II) and memory scales (WMS-IV and CMS)
- Experience working with pediatric, adolescent, and adult populations
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive individual
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Competitive salary, comprehensive medical and dental benefit plans.
How to apply: Please send cover letter and resume by Applying through Indeed to Braden Josephson, Ph.D., BCBA-D